Hey Software Developers, do you want to work with innovative, multi-award winning technology that is changing recruitment and talent management all over the world? Do you want organisations like the BBC, the NHS, Bupa, Tesco and Grant Thornton to use your software? We are looking for innovative Software Developers to join our brilliant team and help grow our dynamic business.
With increasing importance of AI and machine learning, our products includes talent sourcing, talent acquisition, contract generation, video interviewing (using WebRTC), onboarding and talent management. Our video interviewing platform also supports automated personality assessments using phrase analysis and facial expression recognition.
Our main goal is that we do new things that people haven't done before and old things better than before. So we're looking for someone who:
Wants to walk down their high street passing global brands that use software you've built;
Loves learning new tech;
Has experience of Node.JS, MongoDB, REACT, web sockets and AWS tech such as Lambda and Elastic Beanstalk;
Is familiar with Redis, Docker and Git;
Is interested in AI (knowledge of Tensorflow and Neural Networks not essential but would be beneficial);
Has a solid awareness of cross-browser and cross platform development.
As well as continuing to build and enhance our existing stack, our roadmap includes more work with artificial intelligence, natural language parsing, deep learning and conversational BOTs, providing users with more intuitive ways of interacting with the system on different devices.
We're celebrating our 13th year in business this year and we continue to give our competitors a headache and run for their money, including the likes of Oracle, IBM, and SAP!
Our team members benefit from:
- a great salary;
- a bonus scheme;
- option to work in an office or at home (we'd like to see you occasionally but you can work where you like);
- flexible working hours (never worry about your Amazon deliveries or late night games parties);
- very flexible holiday allowance (we won't hold you to the limit, as long as we're delivering);
- free snacks and drinks in the office;
- regular social events (we even took the team to Brussels once to celebrate our 10th anniversary);
- Industry leading pension, life assurance and critical illness cover;
- Excellent heath cover;
- Annual training budget for everyone;
- Conferences (some developers even went to Chicago),
Hit apply if you're interested and we can arrange a demo, meet the team and chat to see if it's something that ticks your boxes or scrolls your drop downs.