Software Developer - PHP (LEMP), Laravel
We're looking for a great developer with PHP skills to join our team and continue to push technology to its limits. Our team have won several awards (national and local) and gained recognition around the world for providing talent-focused software solutions for the likes of the BBC, National Nuclear Labs, Tesco, Selfridges, Pizza Hut, KFC, G4S, Serco, Go Compare and nearly a hundred more big names.
With over 30 million users using our platform across the world in over a dozen different languages, we need developers who can engineer secure and scalable software that can work in any country in any language.
Our software stack includes talent sourcing, talent acquisition, contract generation, integrated DBS checks, video interviewing (using WebRTC), onboarding and talent management. Our video interviewing platform also does automated personality assessments using facial recognition and phrase analysis. This allows recruiters to identify possible traits and helps them to prepare for future face-to-face interviews with candidates.
Our technology stack includes PHP (Laravel), ElasticSearch, MySQL, Redis, Node.JS, MongoDB, memcache, IBM Watson, and the tools we use include Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Git, GitLab, Slack, MochaJS, Selenium, New Relic, Logstash.
As well as continuing to enhance our existing stack, our roadmap includes more work with artificial intelligence, natural language parsing, deep learning and conversational BOTs.
If you're good at PHP and have some of the skills above (or want to learn them), and If you don't like dull work or being told when or how to work, then get in touch by clicking apply.
- a great salary,
- a profit share bonus scheme,
- opportunities to be involved in joint ventures with equity,
- flexible working hours,
- flexible working location with working from home options,
- very flexible holiday allowance (no fixed cap, just take what you need as long as we're delivering),
- free lunches, snacks and drinks,
- regular social events (we even took the team to Brussels last year),
- Good pension,
- Heath cover,
- Life assurance and critical illness cover,
- Everyone has their own training budget,
- Conferences (some developers went to Chicago),
- City Centre location.