Operation Support Executive on behalf of a leading B2B tech company based in Sheffield.
This role is flexible regards remote working and will you will have the option to work from the office in the future if needed.
We are looking for someone to sit between both customer service and technical support, providing customers with a first-class service, making sure all queries/issues are dealt with correctly!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer queries and provide information about a full range of products and services.
- Act as the primary point of contact for callers, resolving enquiries quickly and efficiently.
- Contacting customers on a day to day basis either via email or calls.
- Ensuring that incoming telephone calls are answered in a professional manner and transferrd to the relevant department.
- Taking occasional responsibility for the induction and development of new members of staff.
- Record information accurately into the database using the software provided.
- Provide the business and customers with key performance reports to help monitor the effectiveness of our service.
- Manage customer surveys and reporting, highlighting concerns and recommending improvements.
- Following organisational complaints procedures.
- Following normal and emergency operating procedures.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will ideally come from an IT / Technology background and will be able to understand some software terminology.
- Quick learner and effective thinker
- Be able to learn through videos and training manuals
- Ability to work in a team or alone
- Use past experiences, insights, and own creativity to evaluate alternatives and come up with new ideas for the company's products.
- Provide detailed support and guidance to customers
- Interested in helping others and have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Identifies and takes any steps necessary to improve the customer experience